Our plant is a qualified supplier for many companies of various branches of industries. We meet high requirements of aircraft industry. The evidence for it is implemented and still improved quality management system based on ISO 9001:2015, AS 9100 rev. D, EN 9100:2018 standards and NADCAP approval for NDT tests and heat treatment process. Our company has been approved in accordance with requirements of Lloyd’s Register for aluminium alloy forgings in marine/shipbuilding sector, TUV NORD for pressure equipment acc. to Directive 2014/68/UE and AD 2000-Merkblatt W0. Company has formal government Military Concession for production parts and products for military and police applications.
Forgings and parts can be delivered with all specified and required tests:
- metallographic tests (microstructure and macrostructure, grain flow direction),
- tensile and impact properties,
- Brinell and Rockwell hardness tests,
- chemical composition,
- NDT tests: magnetic MPI (NADCAP approval), fluorescent FPI and ultrasonic UT,
- electrical conductivity to monitor the condition of highly stressed aerospace parts,
- geometric measurement on CNC machine Mitutoyo EURO-C 776,
- combined contour measurement on Jenoptik Waveline W 800C system,
- and many more on the Customer's request.
Qualified and approved by our customers special processes such as heat treatment and non-destructive tests guarantee full conformity with all technical and quality requirements. In production processes we apply the best quality material delivered only from approved and audited suppliers.