Our plant is a qualified supplier for many companies of various branches of industries. We meet high requirements of aircraft industry. The evidence for it is implemented and still improved quality management system based on ISO 9001:2015, AS 9100 rev. D and EN 9100:2016 standards. Our company has been approved in accordance with requirements of Lloyd’s Register for aluminium alloy forgings in marine and shipbuilding sector.
Forgings and parts can be delivered with all specified and required tests:
- metallographic tests (microstructure, macrostructure, grain flow direction),
- tensile and impact properties,
- Brinell and Rockwell hardness tests,
- chemical composition,
- NDT tests (fluorescent FPI, magnetic MPI and ultrasonic UT),
- electrical conductivity to monitor the condition of highly stressed aerospace parts,
- geometric measurement on CNC machine Mitutoyo EURO-C 776,
- and many more on the Customer's request.
Qualified and approved by our customers special processes such as heat treatment and non-destructive tests guarantee full conformity with all technical and quality requirements. In production processes we apply the best quality material delivered only from approved and audited suppliers.